Click on the corresponding button to learn more about the following topics:
|The function of the FCSU Human Resources Department is to support the vision and mission of the Franklin Central Supervisory Union and its member schools by developing and implementing procedures, programs, and services which contribute to the attainment of the strategic goals of the Supervisory Union and its districts. We seek to provide solutions to workplace issues by:
- Creating and implementing processes that effectively recruit, select, develop, and retain the very best personnel possible for our school communities.
- Maintaining compliance with employment laws and government regulations; and developing procedures in support of Board policies.
- Providing services which promote a work environment that fosters open communications, personal accountability, trust, and mutual respect.
- Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the Supervisory Union.
- Promoting best practices in all areas of our school community and helping to organize alignment across the Supervisory Union.
- Working to provide programs and services that will retain valued employees.
Human Resources Staff:
Human Resources Director
Phone:524-2600 Ext. 22
Phone:(802)524-2600 Ext. 17